|Ally McBeal airs Monday, 9-10PM on FOX||All times listed are for the Pacific time zone|
Problems with Cloning - Ally Style
Potential Ally-Related Problems With Cloning Humans
16. The Unisex bathroom is in chaos because all the Biscuit clones can't figure out who gets which "fresh bowl."
15. There aren't enough "inflatable guys" to satisfy all the Renee and Ally clones.
14. With so many versions of Richard Fish running around, one may show up that actually cares about something besides money. The legal system would never recover.
13. The next time someone says "Ling" with a hard L, Ling will correct them by saying, "No! That's 'Ling' with a soft 'L' and a soft '2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10.'"
12. In mere weeks, Richard Fish (v1.0, v1.2, v2.0, v3.0, v3.1 & v5.0) has all the money in Boston.
11. Tracey Ullman won't have enough time or theme songs in her collection to handle all her Ally clone clients.
10. There aren't enough tree frogs in the pet store to satisfy the paternal instincts of all the Biscuits.
9. Ally takes her self absorption to a whole new level, and figures that with 17 of her, she can, indeed, "have it all." Problem is, they each keep fighting over who gets which theme song.
8. "Vonda and Vonda and Vonda and Vonda and Vonda and Vonda and Vonda and Vonda and Vonda and Vonda and Vonda" is much harder to fit on the club marquee.
7. And Ally thinks it's hard to find her size now!
6. 18-month waiting list for Ling and Nelle clones.
5. Elaine's backup singers are all Elaine clones, and suddenly, NOBODY wants to be a backup singer.
4. You have one Biscuit/Ally team representing the plaintiff, and another Biscuit/Ally team representing the defendant. The judge gets confused.
3. Georgia has a nervous breakdown because she can't figure out which "Ally" is kissing her Billy this week.
2. Michigan Law School can't handle all the Billy clones that suddenly leave all the Ally clones to "go off to law school."
1. Seventeen Ally McBeals, and suddenly Greg doesn't CARE which one is cheating on him this week.
1. Legal Notice: "Ally McBeal" TM and © (or copyright) Fox and its related companies. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, duplication, or distribution in any form is expressly prohibited.; and
2. Disclaimer: This web site, its operators, and any content contained on this site relating to "Ally McBeal" are not authorized by Fox.
Copyright © 1998-2001 Arthur Tham . All rights reserved.